Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Tuesday, December 07, 2004
The Search Has Juz Begun
I'm so bored~ My sis had just left for her holidays till Thu, there's nobody to listen to all my craps for this 3 days. Sighh :(

A few of my key readers have gone for vacation as well. I din get to go anywhere far, only to KL for shopping with my family last Sunday. The hunt for chinese new year clothes is on hehe. We went to Mid Valley where I din manage to buy any. We looked for parking space for close to one wasted hour. There was this leopard skinned kind of skirt which is sooo nice, I wish the price is nice too; it's not. RM80 is not worth it at all man!

We were off to Sunway Pyramid after that. The skating ring really got me recalling all that happened when me and my frens went for ice skating back in April. It reminded me of all of them :P Also, I remember exactly the spot where I fell. The skating shoe was so damn heavy, I couldn't even stand back up. Glenn and Audrey were already pulling me up, then the guard came and tried to lift me from the back too, still I have no way of getting back to the standing position. He wondered why I was so heavy when I dun even look like I am hahahah :)) Later I fell again together with Audrey. Hey gal, your blade nearly cut my face sial, it was just right in front of my eyes, oh mann that was terribly close. Damn I was lucky! On the whole, it was fun though I was a lil traumatised by all the falling. I had difficulty in standing up, that's the thing, or else I wouldn't mind falling a few more times and thus can learn to master it faster.

Ok back to my shopping. It is common for gals to hold gals' hands in KL eh? Are they lesbians or it's just a normal thing to do for best frens? I've never tried that b4 man, once I rested my arms on my fren's shoulder, that's all and even that, my fren told me to get my hands off her. Hahahah :P I haven't seen her for like 9 months adi, sigh! Hey when you coming back lar?

If you go shopping lately, you'll notice that the trend now is turtle neck tops. I already have one so won't be getting another.There are so many clothes I wanna buy, I'll be labeled as irrational if I were to buy them. Why must nice clothes be extra expensive?? I bought a long sleeve top at Infinity, my mom got herself two skirts at the same shop too.

You know, I've been dreaming and searching for a kind of skirt for so quite a long time. Guess what? Surprisingly, I've found it at Icons, at last!! The price is fine and yeah, I surely know the normal price range for skirts :p

If I say that's all I've bought? Hahaha…yeeap that's all actually. Let me tell ya smth, I have a few more new ones stored in cupboard already, hehehe (no wonder huh?) In there, there's a sleeveless top, a spagethy strap top, another silky short black skirt and a pink blouse. I guess they are more than enough kekeke..hopefully I have really good control of my hunger for clothes this cny. Actually still within budget :p Btw, for this year 2004, my cny clothes were less than 3 pieces u know, serious~

You know me..I'm good at tahan-ing though sometimes things get kinda tempting hehe. I can buy new clothes and keep them for months and months before cny actually comes. So sometimes when I'm freaking free, I'll take them out, put them on then take them off, hang them up or fold them back properly, then place them back nicely into the cupboard. Any of you gals do that too? Wahahahaa :))

*Whisper of the day : It's nice to be gals though sometimes I wish I could be a guy hehe. Gals can enjoy wearing a wider range of clothing than guys kekeke. I wonder if there are guys out there who ever wish they could be gals? :p

Post a Comment